If you are a registered user of our hosted fax service, you can send a fax from your computer using an internet browser. The first page of your fax will typically be the cover page, which will be filled out with your contact information as well as the recipient’s info (you can omit the cover page if you choose).
- Open up a browser such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome and go to https://myhostedfax.com.
- Enter your email address and password.
- To send a fax, click on the COMPOSE FAX button at the top left.
- Enter in all of the recipient’s information. You can choose to save it for future use if you wish.
- Attach one or more PDF documents.
- You can also modify your sender information as well as change the options such as delayed transmission.
- Click SUBMIT.
Your fax will be sent from our server. You should receive an email message regarding the success or failure of your fax transmission attempt. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our service department: email@example.com or 602-445-7777 option 1