If you are a registered user of our hosted fax service, you can send a fax from your computer using an internet browser or via email.
To send a fax via email:
- You must be sending the fax from the email address that is attached to your fax account.
- Send the fax to email@example.com com. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject line of your fax will show up as the subject on the fax cover page. The body of your email will show up as the comments on the fax cover page. If you attach a PDF or doc file to your email, these will be sent as subsequent pages.
To send a fax from the fax service web portal:
- Open up a browser such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome and go to https://myhostedfax.com.
- Enter your email address and password.
- To send a fax, click on the COMPOSE FAX button at the top left.
- Enter in all of the recipient’s information. You can choose to save it for future use if you wish.
- Attach one or more PDF documents.
- You can also modify your sender information as well as change the options such as delayed transmission.
- Click SUBMIT.
Your fax will be sent from our server. You should receive an email message regarding the success or failure of your fax transmission attempt. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our service department: email@example.com or 602-445-7777 option 1