You are here: Home / Frequently Asked Questions About Phoneware Billing
- How will I receive my bills? Your Phoneware bill will arrive via US Postal Service unless you have chosen paperless billing. In either case, you should also receive a billing notice via email.
- To whom do I submit payment? Payments for monthly telephone service should be made to PHONEWARE INC, and mailed to the address listed on the bill: Phoneware, Inc., P.O. Box 71038, Phoenix, AZ 85050.
- How can I access my account online? You should have received an email invitation to create a username in our billing portal. If you did not, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may send you a new registration email. After you have registered your username and password, you will be able to access your account at https://phoneware.mycloudbill.com/selfcare.
- How do I reset my password? If you have set up your billing account with a username and password, but have forgotten the password, you may use the “Forgot Password?” function on the billing portal login page. When prompted, enter the username you set up for your account. If you have forgotten your username, please notify us via email at email@example.com so that we may assist you.
- Can I pay with a credit card or bank transfer (e-check)? Yes. When you visit the online billing portal at https://phoneware.mycloudbill.com/selfcare, you can pay your bill via credit card or e-check (bank transfer). To add a credit card or bank account, in the billing portal click on PROFILE and then PAYMENT INFORMATION.
- Can I have my bill paid automatically each month using my credit card or e-check? Yes. After logging into your account, you can select PROFILE from the menu, then PAYMENT INFORMATION. There you can set up your credit card or e-check and also set up auto-pay.
- Why is my first bill amount higher than expected? Your first bill typically includes activation charges and also prorated billing for your first partial month of service. PHONEWARE service is billed one month in advance, i.e., we send you a bill on the first of each month that covers the phone service for the coming month. But, your service probably did not “go live” on the first of a month, so your first bill will cover the partial month from when your service went live to the end of that month, plus the coming month. Prorated partial month charges and activation charges will show up on your bill under the “Other Charges and Credits” section. Partial month charges will show a date range, such as “from 06/16/23 to 06/30/23”. Activation charges will show a single date, such as “06/16/23”, which is the date the service was activated.
Scroll to top