Phoneware Cloud-Based Telecom offers the ability to play holiday music to callers when they are placed on hold.
There are four holiday music tracks available that you can assign. They are:
- Deck The Halls
- The First Noel
- The Twelve Days
- Nutcracker Suite
You can activate one of these music tracks as your music on hold by following the instructions listed below:
- Log into your Phoneware admin portal. Click here for instructions on how to log into the admin portal.
- Click on MUSIC ON HOLD at the lower left on the menu. Music on hold settings page will open.
- Click on the MAPPINGS tab.
- Look for the DEFAULT option at the top of the screen. Click on the EDIT button to the right.
- Click the Drop Down Box under INITIAL RESOURCE and select your desired music track.
- Choose action REPEAT.
- Leave FOLLOW UP RESOURCE blank.
- Choose START POINT Random.
- Click the SAVE button at the right.
The process is complete. You may now close out the music on hold settings window as well as the administrator portal window.
Click here if you would like to hear samples of these and all other standard music on hold tracks.
Don’t forget to set a reminder to turn off the holiday music on hold after the holiday season is over.