Phoneware Cloud-Based Telecom offers the ability to play holiday music to callers when they are placed on hold.
There are four holiday music-on-hold tracks available that you can assign. They are:
- Deck The Halls
- The First Noel
- The Twelve Days
- Nutcracker Suite
If you would like to listen to samples of these music-on-hold tracks, please click here for a playlist of all available standard music-on-hold tracks.
You can activate one of these music tracks as your music-on-hold by following the instructions listed below:
- Log into your Phoneware admin portal. Click here for instructions on how to log into the admin portal.
- Click on MUSIC ON HOLD at the lower left on the menu. Music-on-hold settings page will open.
- Click on the MAPPINGS tab.
- Look for the DEFAULT option at the top of the screen. Click on the EDIT button to the right.
- Click the Drop Down Box under INITIAL RESOURCE and select your desired music track.
- Choose action REPEAT.
- Leave FOLLOW-UP RESOURCE blank.
- Choose START POINT Random.
- Click the SAVE button at the right.
The process is complete. You may now close out the music-on-hold settings window as well as the administrator portal window.
Don’t forget to set a reminder to turn off the holiday music on hold after the holiday season is over.