You are here: Home / how do I get my voicemail messages via email?
- Open a browser and visit www.azphoneware.com.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the LOGIN menu option and select USER COMMPORTAL LOGIN.
- Enter your direct telephone number and your commportal password, and click LOGIN. User Commportal window is displayed. If you don’t know your password, contact the PHONEWARE service department at 602-445-7777 ext 1, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On top menu bar, click on SETTINGS.
- Under settings, click on MESSAGES tab.
- Insure that the option “Forward messages and faxes as emails” is checked.
- Add, edit, or remove email addresses.
- If you want to retain a copy of the messages you have received in the user commportal mailbox and on your phone, insure that the option “Leave original in inbox” is checked.
- After all changes are made, click on the APPLY button.
Scroll to top