If you are a registered user of our cloud-based fax service, you can send a fax from your computer using an internet browser.
The first page of your fax will typically be the cover page, which will be filled out with your contact information as well as the recipient’s info (you can omit the cover page if you choose).
- Open up a browser such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome and go to https://fax.azphoneware.
- Enter your username and password.
- To send a fax, click on the SEND FAX button at the left.
- Enter in all of the recipient’s information. You can choose to save it for future use if you wish.
- Attach one or more PDF documents.
- Click SEND FAX.
Your fax will be sent from our server. You should receive an email message regarding the success or failure of your fax transmission attempt.
Our fax server will place the call using an anonymous telephone number. If the recipient’s fax line does not accept anonymous calls, the fax attempt will fail.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our service department:
email@example.com or 602-445-7777 option 1