How to reset a forgotten password
Since admins use the same password as the user login, Admin passwords can also be reset at the user commportal login screen.
Also, some Phoneware services utilize “single-sign-on”, which means that the same password is used to log into these services as is used for the user portal. The Phoneware services that support single-sign-on include:
- MaX UC
- Call Recording (MiaRec)
- Cloud CTI
At the time of this writing, there is no “Reset Password” link on the admin portal login page.
Here is how to reset a user password (which will also be used for the admin portal and all single-sign-on services):
- Visit https://phoneware.uccommportal.com.
- Click on “Reset Password“.
- Enter the ten-digit direct telephone number of the user account you are trying to reset (your account may not be set up to use an email login, so please ignore the email address prompt).
- A password reset link should be sent to the email address associated with your account.
- If you don’t get the email, please contact Phoneware support and we can reset the password for you.