The Yealink Prime Business Phone T53 is for today’s highly active voice communication users, providing them with advanced telephony features, next-generation HD communication experience and great flexibility. This phone gives businesses of all sizes a high quality, future-proof and unparalleled solution that will unleash the power of remote communication and collaboration and improve productivity.
Ergonomic Design with Adjustable Displays
• Upgraded elegant and sleek design with large, backlit and high resolution displays and LED indicators to provide optimized viewing and navigation experience.
• Fully adjustable display to fulfill the viewing needs at a variety of angles and under a variety of lighting conditions.
Distraction-Free HD Communications
• Designed with Yealink Acoustic Shield technology to deliver distraction-free voice clarity for remote participants.
• Yealink Acoustic Shield technology uses multiple microphones to create a virtual “shield” between the speaker and the outside sound source. Once enabled, it intelligently blocks or mutes sounds from outside the “shield” so that the person on the other end hears you only and follows you clearly.
• Ideal for busy and noisy workspace such as call centers and office area by dramatically reducing frustration and improving productivity.
Explore Many More Possibilities
• Instant content sharing with the people on the other end of the call. It enables quick discussion and speeds up decision making (Available in March 2019)
• Supports DECT handset compatibility via a DECT dongle Yealink DD10K, up to 4 cordless handsets
• Seamless switching of calls between the desktop phone and the cordless DECT handset
Prime Business Phone T53
• Entry-level phone, well suited for common workspace
• 3.7″ 360×160-pixel graphical display, fully adjustable
• HD Voice with Yealink Acoustic Shield technology
• 8 line keys, 12 SIP accounts, 21 memory keys
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
• 1xUSB port for call recording and wireless USB headset
|Operating System||Linux Based|
|LCD display||3.7″ 360 x 160 Pixels Graphical Display|
|Memory Keys||21 (3 Pages of 7 Keys)|
|USB Port (2.0 Compliant)||1|
|Ethernet Port||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet|
|Handset Port (RJ-9)||√|
|Headset Port (RJ-9)||√|
|Expansion Module (Accessory, purchased separately)||Yealink EXP50|
|External Yealink AC Adapter (Optional)||AC 100~240V Input and DC 5V/1.2A Output|
|HD Voice||HD Handset, HD Speaker|
|Wideband Codec||G.722, Opus|
|Narrowband Codec||G.711(A/µ), G.729A/B, G.726, G.723.1, iLBC|
|Yealink Noise Proof||NO|
|Foot Stand||1 Adjustable Angle|
|Corded-Cordless Phone (via DD10K)||√|
|Door Phone Integration||NO|
|3-way Audio Conferencing||√|
|5-way Video/Audio Mixed Conferencing||NO|