Bria iPad Edition is an open standard, SIP-based softphone specifically designed for the iPad, iPad 2, and the New iPad that uses a Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G connection to make and receive calls. Bria iPad Edition is brought to you by CounterPath Corporation – the market leader of desktop and mobile VoIP software products and solutions.
Use the Bria softphone to register your iPad to your PHONEWARE user extension, allowing you to make and receive calls on your business line from your iPad, on speakerphone or using a headset.
- Make calls from your office line, sending your office caller ID ***
- Transfer calls to other extensions, or to any other phone number ***
- Put calls on hold with call transfer ***
- Activate / Deactivate features on your office line, such as call forwarding and do not disturb ***
- Handle multiple calls simultaneously
*** Features that are not normally possible on a typical mobile phone
Bria Softphone is best suited for wifi connections. 3G and 4G connections may not be suitable for VoIP transmission.