International calls (except Canada) are not included in the unlimited domestic long distance dialing service included with Phoneware Cloud-Based Telecom service. By default, international calling is blocked for all users, but can be easily turned on via a request from an authorized contact on the customer’s account. This request should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although it is not possible for Phoneware business group administrators to override the default international calling block, it is possible for an administrator to look at the setting for a subscriber account and see if international calling is permitted. Here’s how:
- Log in as an administrator using the direct line telephone number of a subscriber with administrative privileges and that subscriber’s password.
- Click on USERS on the screen at the left. All users accounts are displayed.
- Find the desired user account, then click on ACTIONS, and then VIEW INDIVIDUAL SETTINGS. Subscriber commportal account is opened in a new window.
- Click on the CALL SETTINGS option at the top of the screen. Call settings window will open.
- Scroll down to CALL BLOCKING and click on the arrow to the left to open up this setting.
- Call types that are blocked will be shown with a grayed out arrow next to them.
Again, the administrator cannot change this setting, but must send a request to change this to Phoneware customer service via email address email@example.com.