- Open a browser and visit www.azphoneware.com.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the LOGIN menu option and select USER COMMPORTAL LOGIN.
- Enter your fax number and password, and click LOGIN. User Commportal window is displayed. If you don’t know your password, contact the PHONEWARE service department at 602-445-7777 ext 1, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On top menu ribbon, click on SETTINGS.
- Under settings, click on MESSAGES tab.
- Insure that the option “Forward messages and faxes as emails” is checked.
- Add, edit, or remove email addresses.
- If you want to retain a copy of the faxes you have received in the user commportal mailbox, insure that the option “Leave original in inbox” is checked.
- After all changes are made, click on the APPLY button.
CAUTION: If you check the “Leave original in inbox” option, faxes will accumulate in your user commportal mailbox. It is possible for this mailbox to become full. It has a capacity of approximately 5000-10000 faxed pages, depending upon the composition of the documents. The system purges faxes after 30 days. If enough faxes are received within 30 days to cause the mailbox to fill up, it will not be able to receive any faxes until the messages are deleted (and permanently deleted using the DELETED MESSAGES tab). A good practice is that if you expect to receive more than 100 pages per day, you might want to consider NOT checking the “Leave original in inbox” option so as to prevent the mailbox from filling up and possibly missing faxes.