- Open an internet browser and visit https://azphoneware.com.
- Hover over the LOGIN option and select ADMIN PORTAL LOGIN. Admin portal login screen is displayed.
- Enter the direct telephone number of a user with administrator priveleges. Enter the number without formatting characters such as ()-.
- Enter the commportal password for the account. The default password was included in your original user training documentation, but it can be changed. If you don’t know the admin portal password, contact PHONEWARE support. Admin portal is displayed after password is successfully entered.
- Click on the PHONES option at the left.
- Click on the MANAGE YOUR PHONE PROFILES option at the top of the screen. Images are displayed of the phone models used in your business group.
- Click on the EDIT option underneath the desired phone model. Full screen image is shown of selected model.
- Click on the buttons you wish to change, and assign new features or labels.
- When all changes are complete, click SAVE CHANGES, and then close the window. Changes will take place the next time the phones’ configuration profiles are updated. All phones update their config daily at 3AM. Yealink phones can be updated by pressing the up arrow, the OK, NEXT, OK. Aastra phones can be updated by restarting the phones, typically by just removing the power connection for 10 seconds, and then restoring power. Power may be supplied by the network cable, so that cable would need to be removed for 10 seconds, then reconnected. Pay special attention to where the cable was connected before removing it so that you can plug it back in correctly.
Scroll to top