- Open an internet browser and visit https://azphoneware.com.
- Hover over the LOGIN option and select ADMIN PORTAL LOGIN. Admin portal login screen is displayed.
- Enter the direct telephone number of a user with administrator priveleges. Enter the number without formatting characters such as ()-.
- Enter the commportal password for the account. The default password was included in your original user training documentation, but it can be changed. If you don’t know the admin portal password, contact PHONEWARE support. Admin portal is displayed after password is successfully entered.
- The initial screen should be the LINES screen. Using the scroll bars at the right, locate the desired user, and then click on the drop down arrow to the far right of their name. Select “view individual settings”. User commportal for selected user will be opened.
- Click on the SETTINGS option on the top menu bar. User account settings are displayed.
- Click on the desired option under SECURITY to change the Account Password (commportal password), Call Services PIN (for remote feature access), or Voicemail PIN. Enter the new value and click on CONFIRM.
NOTE: If you just want to temporarily gain access to a user’s mailbox because they are out of the office, there is an option other than changing the password. You can activate the SKIP PIN feature to bypass the PIN requirement when the VOICEMAIL button is pressed on the phone. To activate the SKIP PIN feature:
- Under the SETTINGS option described in step 6 above.
- Click on the MESSAGES tab (NOT Messages & Calls).
- Click on the arrow to the left of MAILBOX ACCESS.
- Click on the box to the right of SKIP PIN.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click APPLY
8. Close the user commportal window when changes are complete.