- Open an internet browser and visit https://azphoneware.com.
- Hover over the LOGIN option and select ADMIN PORTAL LOGIN. Admin portal login screen is displayed.
- Enter the direct telephone number of a user with administrator priveleges. Enter the number without formatting characters such as ()-.
- Enter the commportal password for the account. The default password was included in your original user training documentation, but it can be changed. If you don’t know the admin portal password, contact PHONEWARE support. Admin portal is displayed after password is successfully entered.
- Click on the USERS option on the left side menu, locate the desired user, and then click on their name. User commportal window for selected user will be opened.
- Click on the VIEW ACCOUNT SETTINGS option at the lower right of the user commportal window. Some options will slide up and you will see SECURITY options.
- Click on the desired option under SECURITY to change the Account Password (commportal password), Call Services PIN (for remote feature access), Voicemail PIN, or ACCOUNT EMAIL. Enter the new value and click on CONFIRM.
NOTE: If you just want to temporarily gain access to a user’s mailbox because they are out of the office, there is an option other than changing the password. You can activate the SKIP PIN feature to bypass the PIN requirement when the VOICEMAIL button is pressed on the phone. To activate the SKIP PIN feature:
- Click on the MESSAGE SETTINGS circle in the user commportal window.
- Click on the arrow to the left of MAILBOX ACCESS.
- Click on the box next to SKIP PIN.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click APPLY. This will remove the password requirement from this user’s mailbox when accessing messages from their assigned phone.
8. Close the user commportal window when changes are complete.