Provides EHS functionality for wireless headsets equipped with a standard RJ9 headset connector and Yealink phones equipped with a USB port, such as the Yealink T40-series and T50-series phones. EHS, or electronic hook switch, allows remote answering and disconnecting of calls by pressing a button on the wireless headset while away from your desk.
The new and advanced Yealink Headset Adapter EHS40 provides a technical interface between your Yealink IP Phones (T58A / T57W / T54W / T53W / T53 / T48S / T46S / T42S / T41S) and a compatible wireless headset, including Jabra, Plantronics and Sennheiser wireless models.
The unit is easy to install , simply connect the EHS40 to the USB port of the phone and its plug-and-play effectively gives you the control of your Yealink phone and the ability to answer and disconnect calls remotely.
It has been especially designed to ensure maximum productivity in business applications such as receptions and call centers, and is ideal for the Corporate, Financial, Health, Government, Educational, Industrial, and SME/SoHo market sectors.
- Supports Yealink T58A/T57W/T54W/T53W/T53/T48S/T46S/T42S/T41S IP Phones (applies to firmware version 83 or later)
- Compatible with Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser wireless headsets
- Plug and play, easy to use
- Answer incoming calls through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset button
- Incoming calls are signaled in the headset earpiece