Powerful Features in an Advanced, Expandable Executive Level Business Telephone utilizing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
The Aastra 6739i, the latest member of the carrier-grade, open-standards based 67xi SIP portfolio, brings leading edge communications technology to the desktop in a stylish global design.
Featuring a 5.7” full color high resolution VGA touch screen display, the 6739i offers an intuitive graphical user interface, touch screen softkeys, full duplex wideband audio speaker and handset, dedicated LED indicators, built-in bluetooth interface and a USB port. The 6739i also is equipped with multiple headset connection options, support for up to nine lines with call appearances,
dual Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces and extensive call management capabilities.
- Large 5.7” Full VGA (640×480) Color Touch Screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Integrated Bluetooth support
- Built-in USB port
- Intuitive graphical user interface and navigation menus
- On screen keyboard for easy input and editing
- XML support for productivity enhancing applications
- Up to 9 Lines with Call Appearances, Distinctive ringing, Priority Alerting
- Multi-proxy support
- Up to 55 programmable softkeys
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- Personal directory and Redial list with Picture support
- Do Not Disturb/Call Forward/Call Transfer/Call Waiting/Call Timer
- Caller ID and Calling Line information
- Callers Log / Redial List / Missed Call Notification
- Built-in Local 3-way Conference support
- Intercom and Paging with auto-answer
- One-touch call transfer, conference, or call park
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) shows status of other extensions / lines.
- Shared call and bridged line appearances (SCA, BLA)
- Aastra Hi-Q™ Audio Technology***
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Power Adapter NOT Included (48VDC)