Accession Communicator for Desktop is a powerful Software-based Telephone, called a Soft-Phone. Accession replaces or enhances a normal office telephone and can perform nearly all functions that an office telephone can perform, and several that an office telephone cannot.
Here are instructions for setting up Accession Communicator for Windows:
- Log into your user commportal account by visiting https://azphoneware.com/commportal or https://phoneware.uccommportal.com, and entering your direct telephone number and your password.
- Click on the DOWNLOADS link under the SUPPORT heading at the bottom right of the page.
- Click on VIEW APPS button.
- Click on ACCESSION.
- Click on the WINDOWS 7 / WINDOWS 8 /WINDOWS 10 link toward the bottom of the window. This will prompt you to download the setup program for Accession. Download this program to your PC. File is over 90Mb in size so it may take a few minutes to download.
- After the download has completed, run the program that was downloaded.
- At the Accession Communicator Setup Welcome screen, click the NEXT button.
- Accept the default installation folder by clicking NEXT.
- At the Accession Communicator Setup Additional Tasks screen, check ALL boxes and click NEXT.
- Click the INSTALL button to begin installing Accession Communicator software.
- When the installation has been completed, ensure that the Launch Accession Communicator box is checked, and click FINISH. Accession Communicator will launch.
- You must now select your service provider. In the dropdown box, select PHONEWARE and click OK.
- You will now be prompted to enter your individual direct telephone number and your password. You should have received these from PHONEWARE, please enter them and click LOGIN.
- End User License Agreement is displayed. Check “I accept the terms” and click ACCEPT.
- Accession Communicator will now launch and should be active.
For video overviews and tutorials of Accession Desktop and more, visit https://azphoneware.com/videos.