Apple iOS and Android are the only mobile phone & tablet operating systems supported by Accession Mobile Communicator at this time.
Accession Desktop Communicator is available for Windows and Mac.
Please refer to separate instructions on installing and configuring Accession Desktop Communicator for Windows or Mac.
To install Accession Mobile Communicator:
- Visit the Apple app store or the Google play store and search for the Accession Communicator App. Links are below:
Download the app and install it. Accept all requested authorizations.
- Launch the app after it has been successfully installed.
- The first prompt you should see is a request to select your carrier. Scroll down to find and select PHONEWARE as your carrier.
- You should now see the login screen. Enter the direct telephone number of your office phone and enter your user commportal password, and then click LOG IN.
- You will be prompted to enter or confirm your mobile phone number. Do so and click CONTINUE.
- You will now be prsented with a brief introduction to the Accession mobile app. Swipe through these and read them, and then click the X at the bottom right to close the tutorial.
Accession is now running on your smart phone.
- Calls to your office phone will also ring the Accession app on your smart phone.
- You can make calls from your office phone line via the Accession app. This will present your office Caller ID to parties when you call them.
- You can chat with other Accession users.
- You can make and receive video calls from similarly equipped users.
- You can access and view your voicemail messages with transcription.
- You can easily set up call forwarding or Do Not Disturb on your office line.
- Just press the menu button in the upper left corner to access the various Accession features.
Accession does not use the phone network of your smart phone — it uses the internet connection. It is best to use wifi when available. If you are going to use your mobile data, insure that mobile data is allowed in Accession settings.
To stop receiving calls in Accession, simply log out of your account and close the Accession app. This will also help preserve battery life.
For video overviews and tutorials, visit https://azphoneware.com/videos.
If you have further questions, please contact the Phoneware service department at 602-445-7777 ext 1, or via email email@example.com.