Aastra 6731i web recovery instructions:
- While power is disconnected from the phone, press and hold the 1 and # buttons on the keypad while simultaneously connecting power.
- Phone will eventually reboot and screen will show something like this, but with a different IP address:
Web Recovery at:
- Now, you need to open an internet browser on a computer that is connected to the same network as the phone (i.e. a computer at the same location). In the browser window, type in the address shown in the web recovery message, i.e., 192.168.1.123.
- You should get a web form titled AASTRA IP PHONE RECOVERY.
- Fill out this web form as follows:
- Filename: name of firmware image file (we will typically provide this to you)
- Upgrade type: Firmware
- Download Protocol: TFTP
- TFTP Server: IP address of TFTP server (we will typically provide this to you)
- TFTP Path: path to files on TFTP server (we will typically provide this to you)
- 6. Click on DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE button. Phone should download firmware and then reset.